Friday, December 18, 2009

New Blog Name - Nicole Wade Photography - Boudoir Photography Red Deer

Ok so starting today until January 16th I am going to have a contest to come up with a name for my new blog! It will feature all my Boudoir/Glamor style photography.

So here's the scoop!
1. Become a follower on my blog. http://www.nicolewadephotography.blogspot.com/
2. Leave a comment in the comment box with the name you are entering
3. Be original and fun!
4. Check back on January 20th to see who is the winner!

What is in it for you!???
1. $40 off a session (may be glamor or any style session)
2. Complimentary 5x5 look book album
3. What's better than being the winner!?

Rules
1. I must be able to contact you!
2. 2 entries per person
3. Have fun


PLUS if you book a Boudoir / Glamor session before January 20th you will receive $40 off your session! So if you book and win you could save $80!! woo whoo!

This photography celebrates YOU! It reminds you of how beautiful you actually are. People commonly print albums or prints for their bedroom or ensuite. Watch for the launch of the new blog around January 25th!!























6 comments:

nicole wade photography said...

Leave your entry in the comment box!! But you must be a follower!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hey Nicole! I was thinking that "Trash Glam" or "Trash Glamor" would be something fun and exciting! Its something classy but something edgy at the same time!

Unknown said...

Hello!! I love all of your latest photos Nic :) Keep up the good work!

Also, I want to enter the contest!!

kristinteskey said...

Hi Nicole,

My 2 entries are:

Bringing Sexy Back

Everyday Women

Unknown said...

Awesome Photo's Nic!! You are so talented. My entry is POSHE POSES (I think that is the right spelling. lol)

Twi

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs