Thursday, December 1, 2011

Eckville Playschool Photo Shoot - Nicole_Wade_Photography - Red Deer Children's Photographer

My Son Westen is in Playschool He absolutely loves it... as I write this I remember that I didn't post a image of him! lol.... maybe I will do a special post on him.
he absolutely LOVES school, I will ask him things like "do you want mom to be parent helper in class so I can stay at school with you" He replies "NO, I have teachers there mom, I don't need YOU there!" 
Well, I am glad he enjoys it! His teachers are great, and they defiantly have their hands full, if you ask me it would be a headache in a bottle! 

The Playschool board asked me if I would be interested in shooting class photos for them, Of course I said I would love to! I  thought it would be a great opportunity to do what I love best, but also meet more of the parents and kids in his class.
Some parents were so excited about it that they brought the brothers and sisters of the child in Playshcool to have them shot as well!

It was a fun day! The kids were funny and I got some great shots of them. Here are a few of shat I captured.













1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice photography Nicole. And good to have kids loving play schools.
How to Start Play School

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs