Friday, January 22, 2010

Boudoir Contest Winner - Nicole Wade Photography - Alberta Boudoir Photographer

Thank you to everyone who has entered my contest for a second blog name. This blog will feature glamor and boudoir style photography!! Exciting, I know. I know a few people had trouble entering, so I opened the contest up to email entrys as well! The winner will be mailed a $40 gift card to put towards a session. Plus after their session they will recieve a 5x5 look book of the images! AND because I loved ALL the entrys, I am going to send all people who entered a $20 gift card to put towards their next session!

So after much debate, I have came up with the winnig name, from tcb033, Poshe Poses! Which I am going to take the liberty of shortening to Poshe Pose! I will announce the launch of the new blog hopefully by the end of the month, most entrys will be used throughout the blog as titles and sub links, and will most definatly be used in the future when I launch a second website!!

I will feature monthly specials on this site, as well as sneek peaks (with permission from the slient, of course!)

1 comments:

kristinteskey said...

I had a feeling you'd pick that one. It was such a creative name!

Kristin

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs