Sunday, January 24, 2010

Amazing Amber - Nicole Wade Photography - Central Alberta Glamor Photographer

Amber and I had a great time yesterday! I was super pumped to have a REAL singer with a REAL guitar! Which by the way she did strum, for just a few seconds! My husband has been wanting a guitar for a couple years now, but I keep skating around the subject. Truth is, I do not want to go through the painful process of hearing him learn to play. I love the end result, but the off tune playing could get under my skin.

After hearing Amber strum on the guitar a bit yesterday, I was sold. I might have to say only playing in certain parts of the house for now!

Anyhow it ended up being a bit chillier than we expected, so we mostly did studio shots, and snuck out doors for a few minutes at the end. This girl, I tell ya, has the most AMAZING eyes EVER! The eyelashes, I mean they are long and black and thick, wowza!

Amber is playing next Saturday at the Alhambra arena, south of the Alhambra store I am hoping to take my kiddos for a fun evening!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs