Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Spooktacular Extravaganza ~ Red Deer Childerns Photographer

I am so excited about my upcoming shoot. The Sylvan Lake Community Centre presents the 2009 Spooktacular Extravaganza!!! WOO HOO! ( not too spooky) The reason I will be there, besides the fact that I have 2 kiddos, is to take a portrait shot of your little goblins in their Halloween costume in exchange for a food bank item!!! There will be games and activities besids the portrait shot, so come out and take part! I am so excited to see all the little ghosts and goblins! For your food bank donation, a 4x6 print will be mailed out to your family!

I look forward to seeing all the fun, silly and scary costumes!

Ooh right, details, I almost forgot! October 31 2009 at the Sylvan Lake Community Centre from 3 pm to 5pm!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs