Friday, January 1, 2010

Lets kick off 2010 - Nicole Wade Photography - Central Alberta Grad Photographer

So I thought I would kick off 2010 with a bang (and a few more photos of Caity). The first 5 people to book their session , starting today, will get 10% off their session order.

Well on another note, I belive 2010 is going to be a great year, you get what you give! My first giving for 2010 is slated for Feb 13th. A Ronald McDonald house charity fundraiser in conjunction with the annual Sylvan Lake Polar Bear Dip! I will be ther (prey for good weather!) taking photos. We will have a little booth set up and you may get a photo of you, your family, dog, ect. 90% of all money goes to the ROnald McDOnald House in Central Alberta! Come out and get your shot and help out a great cause!

Well I hope everyone has a fantastic 2010!

Cheers



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs