Monday, June 21, 2010

Tyler and Sheena Thomson's Wedding - Nicole Wade Photography - Western Wedding Photography

It was such a fine day! The rain stopped for their beautiful wedding set against the base of the rocky mountains west of Turner Valley. I was very excited for their day, perfect couple, perfect location! I also had a beautiful assistant, who by the way also shares the name Nicole! Sheena's wedding dress was stunning!

Their wedding, and some of my photos have been featured in the Western Horse Review! The lovely Barb Poulsen contacted me to see if she could use a few of my photos. I was flattered! The article turned out amazing! Thank you Barb!

You can check out the article here: http://www.westernhorsereview.com/?cat=13&doing_wp_cron


For some reason, my photos uploaded in the reverse order, but I am sure you will get the point!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs