Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Valentines Event - Nicole Wade Photography - Red Deer Family Photographer

Bla Bla Junior, BOLD beauty and myself plan a number of events throughout the year! We always have a photo shoot, fancy fingers for the kids, food and specials on at the store. It is a lot of fun for everyone!

This year we did a Valentines Day complete with cookie decorating, Cake Pops by Bolistik Glipsies, and food from SALT cafe! It was a wonderful day!



The wonderful Cake pops! Bolistik Glipsie you make some AMAZING stuff!



SALT cafe is so creative! These are desert sushi! FUN!





This is one of the families that I shot that day!








Then there I shot my kids and my nephew.... OH BOY! 

Defiantly a CHEESY smile!



They Wouldn't stop singing! Oh well I think it is cute.


I said give me your best smiles........ this is what I got.... unfortunate..... but they will look back and say what was I doing!



It Was an amazing day! I can't wait until our next event on March 31st at the Lacombe Memorial Centre! It's A Spring Thing! 

It is a unique family event with boutique vendors, food by SALT and interactive activities.

See you all there!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs