Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Neil and Holly {a june wedding} Nicole Wade Photography - Rocky Mountain House Photographer

What can I say, sometimes my job is just easy! I love when I have couples that are easy going fun loving people. Holly and Neil are as genuine as they come and I enjoyed every moment of their special day. 

Holly was so Stunning in her flowey gown. Holly and her brides maids had their hair and Makeup done by Kelly Pollitt. She does a wonderful job and the best part, she comes to you! 

The morning was a bit rainy but the clouds parted and it was the most wonderful day for a wedding. We  had the chance to use a couple of awesome cars that were fun to use as props and one of them is even the car that Neil and Holly went on their first date in over 10 years ago.

All I can say is here is to many more decades together and thank you for letting me be part of your awesome day!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs