Friday, October 12, 2012

Brody and Braxton Nicole-Wade-Photography Sylvan lake Big Moo

Kim, Brodday and Braxton's mom and I had the boy's soot planned for a lovley day in September. I had been working in my studio on soem images and grabbed my camera gear and popped into my truck. All of you who have been to my studio, know that it is in the loft of our hip roof barn {love}. My son Westen had been roping his roping steer "dummy" the night before. I noticed it as I got into my truck. Then the phone rang {mistake} I answered it just as I went to pull out. Well... I ran right over the silly roping dummy with my ford. 

It was wedged under my truck..... it was wedged under there {so embarassing} I had to phone kim and CANCLE  our shoot! So mortifying. My husband had to completly disassemble the plastic and metal roping dummy when he got home to remove it from the underside of my truck!

Well the day came for the boys photos..... and it was defiantly not a great day. I asked kim what she thought about using the Big Moo in sylvan Lake for the shoot!? She agreed and thought that would be cool. I called the owners and they kindly agreed to us shooting the images there!

I love how they turned out :) I can't wait to work on some more of these babies.... we even had ice cream {love}!







0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs