Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Tyler and Ashley - Engagement-Portraits Nicole-Wade-Photography

Well last Monday played out to be the perfect day to shoot some engagement images for Tyler and Ashley! Tyler and I went to college together and he has found the perfect gal to marry. I was so thrilled when Tyler sent me a message saying that he had popped the question to this amazing gal {she said yes}  AND  they wanted me to shoot their images!

Of course I said YES! 

Tyler and I were best buds in college and we sometimes went out to my parents outfitting loge {panther river adventures}. We went riding, helped my dad cut copious amounts of firewood for the wood boiler or had fun with groups of friends.

When Ashley emailed and said that was the location that they had decided on I was even more thrilled! The scenery is absolutely stunning...... besides the wind that occasionally decides to blow out there!

They brought their horses and we headed up to the Bighorn falls where we did most of the shoot. They were complete naturals and it helped as the noise from the 2 waterfalls made common chitchat difficult!

I wish you two years of love, and laughs.














0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs