Thursday, December 24, 2009

Caity - Nicole Wade Photography - Senior High Photographer

Well Caity and I survived the minus 30 degree weather for this shoot yesterday! We were defiantly victims to mother natures cold temperatures! We decided to leave the vehicle running while only staying out for 10 or 15 minutes at a time! She was such a super trooper, I again was bundled and my subjects bare skinned! I have to apologize, when I am shooting, I just get sooooo darn excited and tend to not feel the cold. I noticed in a few shots her hands are just red. poor girl I hope that there is no frost bite!

Caity is gorgeous! I hope you love your Sneak peak! Merry Christmas!


Nicole

p.s. Oh and for those of you who follow me on Facebook, this is the sweet spot I was talking about yesterday! It is like the perfect outdoor studio!






I could not decide which I loved more, color or black and white. Mostly because I love the color of the truck!





Killer eyes, even in black and white!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs