Saturday, December 12, 2009

My Thursday Family! - Nicole Wade Photography Red Deer family photographer

Thursday started out as a great day! I got to meet Tyrel, Michelle and their cutie pie son Maddix! But I then ended up with a sick 6 month old, which led to a TON of laundry! Oh well one of the parts of being a mom!!

Aren't they a great looking bunch of people! I love my clients!


Now Maddix was by far my best "king of the castle" poser yet! I try to make photos fun for the young kids by playing games with them as we are shooting. He sure did enjoy king of the castle!





I always love a great game of doggie pile!







Well I hope you enjoy your sneak peak Michelle! We are off to find ourselves a Christmas tree!! If it is not too cold out, I will take a few shots. It always ends up being a ton of fun!
That all for now! Nicole
Oh and Pryce is feeling better, thank gosh !)





0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs