Saturday, December 12, 2009

This one's for you - Nicole Wade Photography , Central Alberta Family Photographer

Ok, so I know I told you that I was headed out to get a Christmas tree, right!? But my husband had to work a bit longer, so I figured I might as well too!

You may recognize this little guy from previous posts, its Coy and his parents!

Jim and Amber just got home from Edmonton where Jim was competing in the saddle bronc riding at the Canadian Finals Rodeo!! He finished up second in Canada! What a great accomplishment!

Well, here are a couple shots from their very cold family session!!





This show that great jacket that they can be so proud of, not to mention their super cute son!


Well I am leaving now for real! So have a super afternoon!

Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs