Monday, December 7, 2009

Ronald McDonald House!! - Red Deer area photographer

I am very pleased to announce that the finishing touches being put on a charity event to raise money for the Ronald McDonald house. The money being raised will help out the Red Deer addition!

Here are some of the event details; Sylvan Lake on Saturday, February 13th 2010 at the annual Polar Bear Dip. I will be attending and taking photos family, kids, everything! $10 for a 4x6, $15 for a 5x7 and $25 for a 8x10. 90% of money from the photos will be going towards the Ronald McDonald house!

Activities begin at 1pm - 4pm and there is tons of family activities including the Polar Bear Dip watching, human curling, sleigh rides, ect!

Please check back for more details as the event nears! I will also let everyone know where I will be located (most likely on the pier!!)

And since no post is complete with out a photo, here is a shot of my daughter and nephew last week. Pryce is on the right, 5 months and Coy on the left 4 months! I think that they are gonna be buddies !)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs