Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SUPER Chlly Maternity Session! - Nicole Wade Photography - Central Alberta Maternity Photographer

As we all know we have been in a super deep freeze here in Alberta for about the last week! Well yesterday I had a maternity session in -30 weather. It may actually have been colder than that! It was so cold I was trying not just get shots of their breath steam! We managed to get some stellar shots in a faster than usual session! The sky was absolutely perfect!

I was fine all bundled up in a snow suit, mitts, scarf, winter boots, and toque. But my subjects were not! Amy and Scott were super troopers! I didn't call to see if they still have their ears today, but I guess no news is good news!

Amy is radiant and looks fabulous! Scott is a lucky guy !) I cannot wait to meet this sweet baby (and all sweet baby's!) Any how here is a peek for you Amy! I hope that you and Scott recovered from this frosty session!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Nicole Wade Photography
CoffeeShop Designs